About Our Case Management Services
Case management is a customized service where our managers coordinate communication between doctors, therapists, legal counselors, social workers, companions, life coaches, and aides for clients who need medical care, behavioral healthcare, legal or social services, or for individuals who will need to coordinate between providers or relevant professionals. Our experts at Residential Care Services provide case management services, across the nation, both on an in-person and remote basis. We provide behavioral health case management and other services for individuals with a variety of concerns and needs.
What Is a Case Manager?
Case managers are organizers and the central point of contact for the coordination of services. Our manager’s have an intimate understanding of the client’s needs and make sure critical information is never left out or forgotten when making decisions related to client care. With our case management services, your loved one will get the best care possible and you never have to worry about handling everything yourself.
What to Expect When Working With a Case Manager:
- We provide individually assigned case managers who guide you through regular in-person or remote meetings, as well as keep in frequent phone contact.
- We can connect you to appropriate community-based resources that cover holistic, social, recreational, housing, educational, clinical, vocational, self-help, and medical/health needs.
- We also can connect you to resources to help find housing and provide move-in support.
- We help identify appropriate local clinical groups for self-help meetings.
- We facilitate meetings with professionals for long-term planning.
- We handle interfacing with insurance companies, Medicaid programs, and other funding sources.
- We compile and track medical records from past, inpatient, and outpatient providers.
- We offer crisis management and after-hour support.
Some Reasons People Seek Case Management Services
People who cannot dedicate the time necessary for organizing their own or their loved one’s care.
Help Navigating Complex Situations
Those who need help navigating confusing medical or legal systems, particularly if there are cultural or language barriers involved.
Those who want assistance getting the care they or a loved one needs can rely on a case manager’s knowledge and understanding of the industry.
Work With a Case Manager Today!
Whether you or your loved one needs assistance in coordinating between different care and service providers, a case manager may be able to provide you with the assistance you need. Our highly-trained and compassionate case managers are experienced and understand the different systems, what needs to be done to get the care that is required, and can help ensure that everything is taken care of for you. Whether you are in need of care and don’t know how to go about finding the right resources or you have a loved one in need of additional care but you don’t have the extra time to take care of all of these tasks, our team will be able to help you.
Residential Care Services is located in Aurora, but we offer our case management services remotely, allowing you to get the best case manager for your needs to help you with every step, ensuring you or your loved one is getting the right care and their needs met.
If you are interested in our case management services, be sure to contact us today! We will answer any questions you may have and discuss the best option for your family.